The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 6/10/2021 Raul Malo Live at San Carlos Institute
- 5/30/2021 Memorial Day Pop-Up 80s-themed, Pool Party
- 6/4/2021 Meet Wyland at History of Diving Museum
- 8/25/2021 Fee-Free Day at Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Parks to Commemorate National Parks' Birthday
- 7/23/2021 Rams Head Presents: Sublime with Rome & Dirty Heads
- 6/18/2021 - 6/19/2021 Key West Carnival
- 7/4/2021 Key Largo Chamber of Commerce 45th Annual Fourth of July Parade – 'Celebrating Freedom'
- 7/17/2021 - 7/18/2021 Inaugural Florida Keys Brew-BQ
- 5/25/2021 The Rosé Revolution Wine Tasting Event
- 8/12/2021 - 8/15/2021 25th Annual Key West Lobsterfest
- 6/19/2021 Truman's Tropical Fruit Festival
- 6/2/2021 - 6/5/2021 Key West Pride
- 6/21/2021 - 6/25/2021 58th Annual Gold Cup Tarpon Tournament
- 6/7/2021 - 6/11/2021 47th Annual Don Hawley Tarpon Fly Tournament
- 6/15/2021 - 6/17/2021 Ladies Tarpon Fly Tournament