The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 5/21/2020 - 5/24/2020 Inaugural Key West Bourbon, Blues and BBQ Festival
- 2/23/2020 It's For the Birds Fundraiser to Benefit Key West Wildlife Center
- 2/27/2020 - 3/1/2020 Celebrity Artist Bill Mack to Appear in Key West
- 5/18/2020 - 5/20/2020 Golden Fly Invitational Tarpon Tournament
- 5/14/2020 - 5/23/2020 The Studios of Key West presents: The Pickpocket’s Daughter
- 2/23/2020 35th Annual Schooner Wharf Bar Annual Wrecker's Cup Race Series
- 2/21/2020 - 2/23/2020 Cirque Ma'Ceo
- 2/13/2020 - 5/1/2020 Connections Project 2020: A Mosaic of the Keys
- 3/20/2020 13th Annual Florida Keys SPCA Spring Social
- 3/6/2020 'Buckles and Boots' Annual Cocktail Party, Habitat for Humanity of the Upper Keys
- 2/15/2020 Florida Keys National Wildlife Refuges Nature Center Grand Opening
- 5/7/2020 - 5/23/2020 Marathon Community Theater presents: The Siegel
- 3/19/2020 Sinatra: The Musical, starring Tony Sands
- 3/21/2020 Windley Key Day
- 2/14/2020 - 2/15/2020 Reef Revival Ecotourism Experience