The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 11/14/2021 Montessori United 5k & Kids' Fun Run
- 12/15/2021 - 12/17/2021 Sugar Rum Cherry: A Burlesque Nutcracker
- 11/13/2021 ‘A Havana Night at the Museum’ at Florida Keys History & Discovery Center
- 12/11/2021 Seventh Annual Islamorada Half Marathon & 10K, Rumrunner 5K and Beach N' Beer Mile
- 10/11/2021 - 10/13/2021 Islamorada All-Tackle Bonefish and Permit Championship
- 10/2/2021 24th Annual Key West Paddle Classic
- 12/4/2021 Key West Triathlon, Sprint & Olympic Triathlon
- 12/2/2021 - 12/5/2021 Islamorada Sailfish Tournament
- 9/6/2021 Matecumbe Historical Trust presents: VIRTUAL Labor Day Service
- 11/27/2021 Big Pine & The Lower Keys Island Art Festival
- 10/31/2021 - 11/6/2021 BubbaFest Florida Keys
- 11/14/2021 First State Bank Key Largo Bridge Run
- 9/24/2021 - 9/26/2021 Marathon International Bonefish Tournament
- 8/20/2021 Vintage Diving Movie Night
- 10/9/2021 - 10/10/2021 Sixth Annual Oktoberfest