The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 5/26/2019 Afro Roots Fest, 2
- 7/11/2019 - 7/13/2019 Mel Fisher Days
- 7/27/2019 Key West Art & Historical Society presents: Donovan
- 5/9/2019 - 5/11/2019 13th Annual Mac Arnold and Plate Full O' Blues Cornbread and Collards Festival
- 5/25/2019 Key West Blues Festival
- 5/24/2019 Dive the Vandenberg to See 'The Sinking World: Plastic Ocean' Installed
- 5/25/2019 - 5/26/2019 Key West Lionfish Derby
- 5/18/2019 Discovery Saturday Educational Series: Sea Turtles
- 5/4/2019 May the Fourth Be With You: A Burlesque Parody
- 6/29/2019 Key West Mango Fest 2019
- 4/19/2019 - 4/28/2019 37th Annual Conch Republic Independence Celebration
- 4/22/2019 Earth Day 'Dive Against Debris' Diving & Conservation Event
- 4/9/2019 - 4/11/2019 Fringe Theater presents: Air Heart
- 4/27/2019 - 4/28/2019 Earth Day Festival at oTHErside Adventure Park & Keys Cable
- 5/4/2019 - 5/7/2019 CU In the Keys: Southernmost Fit and Fun Retreat