The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 12/17/2022 Marathon Latin Festival
- 11/12/2022 Smuggler's Night at the Museum
- 10/6/2022 - 10/8/2022 Comedy Key West Presents: Billy Anderson
- 10/19/2022 Comedy Key West Presents: The Royal Roast of DJ Sanaris
- 10/20/2022 - 10/22/2022 Comedy Key West Presents: Dean Napolitano
- 9/29/2022 - 10/1/2022 Comedy Key West Presents: Sally Brooks
- 9/21/2022 - 9/24/2022 Comedy Key West Presents: Comedian Landry
- 10/25/2022 - 10/28/2022 Key West Burlesque presents: Burlesquers Stripfinity War
- 12/10/2022 - 12/11/2022 Eighth Annual Islamorada Half Marathon & 10K, Rumrunner 5K and Beach N' Beer Mile
- 10/10/2022 - 10/12/2022 Islamorada All-Tackle Bonefish and Permit Championship
- 11/5/2022 Stone Crab Claw Eating Contest
- 9/17/2022 Smithsonian Magazine's Free Museum Day
- 9/15/2022 KWAHS Happy Hour with the Historian
- 10/23/2022 Zombie Bike Ride
- 11/10/2022 - 11/13/2022 Green Fairy Fest