The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 6/29/2019 Key West Mango Fest 2019
- 4/19/2019 – 4/28/2019 37th Annual Conch Republic Independence Celebration
- 4/22/2019 Earth Day ‘Dive Against Debris’ Diving & Conservation Event
- 4/9/2019 – 4/11/2019 Fringe Theater presents: Air Heart
- 4/27/2019 – 4/28/2019 Earth Day Festival at oTHErside Adventure Park & Keys Cable
- 5/4/2019 – 5/7/2019 CU In the Keys: Southernmost Fit and Fun Retreat
- 6/20/2019 Key West Theater presents: Brian Imbus, Mentalist
- 3/29/2019 Celebrate International Mermaid Day, Key West Style
- 4/20/2019 Discovery Saturday Educational Series: Soaring on Wings – Birds of the Keys
- 6/21/2019 – 6/23/2019 Key West International Guitar Festival: Bridges to Paradise
- 6/21/2019 – 6/23/2019 Mystery Fest Key West
- 3/23/2019 Bubbles & Bids
- 3/29/2019 American Bombshells Concert
- 6/10/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Twice Told Tales
- 6/9/2019 Key West Concerts presents: Slightly Stoopid