The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 6/17/2022 - 6/21/2022 Summer Solstice Plein Air with Susan Sugar
- 7/8/2022 - 7/9/2022 Caloosa Cove Dolphin Tournament
- 7/4/2022 Annual July 4 Parade and Fireworks
- 6/18/2022 Truman’s Tropical Fruit Festival
- 5/21/2022 - 5/22/2022 KEYS100 Ultra Marathon Race
- 6/18/2022 Florida Keys Tropical Fruit Fiesta
- 5/20/2022 Reef Relief Luau Fundraiser
- 5/17/2022 Celebrating the Spiegel Grove at 20: A Saga Too Strange Even for Hollywood!
- 5/8/2022 Comedy Key West presents: Gold Coast Comedy All-Stars
- 5/12/2022 - 5/15/2022 Comedy Key West presents: Rob Ross
- 7/29/2022 Rams Head presents: Fitz and The Tantrums & Andy Grammer
- 6/3/2022 - 6/4/2022 Coralpalooza 2022
- 4/15/2022 'Key West: 200 Years of History & Culture' Documentary World Premiere at Fort East Martello
- 4/20/2022 - 4/22/2022 Coral Fragging Party with Reef Renewal USA & Captain Hook's Dive Center
- 4/16/2022 25th Annual Earth Day Celebration at Bahia Honda State Park