The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 7/29/2020 - 7/30/2020 Lobster Two-Day (Mini) Sport Season
- 9/3/2020 - 9/7/2020 Key West Brewfest
- 7/18/2020 - 7/19/2020 History of Diving Museum Celebrates PADI Women Dive Day
- 7/10/2020 - 7/12/2020 27th Annual Lower Keys Dolphin Tournament
- 7/21/2020 - 7/26/2020 Hemingway Days
- 6/20/2020 The College of the Florida Keys Swim Around Key West
- 6/9/2020 - 6/11/2020 Ladies Tarpon Fly Tournament
- 7/18/2020 - 7/21/2020 Del Brown Permit Tournament
- 5/1/2020 - 5/3/2020 Marathon Offshore Bull and Cow Dolphin Tournament
- 6/24/2020 - 6/25/2020 IFC Captains Cup Dolphin Tournament
- 6/20/2020 - 6/21/2020 Eighth Annual VFW Fishing Tournament
- 6/15/2020 - 6/19/2020 57th Annual Gold Cup Tarpon Tournament
- 3/28/2020 39th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 17, 2021
- 6/6/2020 Sixth Annual Coralpalooza: Plant a Coral, Restore a Reef
- 3/22/2020 One Love Reggae Sunday