The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 12/14/2019 Boot Key Harbor Christmas by the Sea Lighted Boat Parade
- 2/17/2020 - 2/23/2020 Winter Star Party
- 3/8/2020 South Florida Symphony presents Masterworks III: Mendelssohn, Beethoven, Zwilich (World Premiere)
- 3/4/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: Inspiration Leads to Restoration, Florida's Coral Reef
- 1/22/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: Lionfish, A Tasty Bite
- 1/15/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: Owls of the Keys
- 2/26/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: Marrying Beauty & Sustainability in Creating a Garden
- 2/19/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: The Endangered Sawfish of the Florida Keys
- 2/12/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: The Geologic History of the Florida Keys
- 2/5/2020 Delicate Balance of Nature Lecture Series: Light, Color & Vision in the Underwater World
- 1/1/2020 Polar Paddle Plunge
- 12/7/2019 Light Up Key Largo!
- 12/17/2019 South Florida National Parks Trust presents 'Tortugas Tales'
- 3/5/2020 - 4/4/2020 Marathon Community Theater presents: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
- 3/5/2020 - 3/28/2020 Waterfront Playhouse presents: Priscilla Queen of the Desert, the Musical