The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 10/19/2019 Coral Head Blues Fest
- 10/18/2019 - 10/19/2019 Bahama Village Goombay Festival
- 10/18/2019 - 10/27/2019 40th Annual Key West Fantasy Fest
- 7/20/2019 Hemingway Days Caribbean Street Fair
- 7/20/2019 Key Largo Bike and Adventure Tours presents: Eighth Annual Hemingway Century Tour
- 7/20/2019 LobsterPalooza 2019
- 7/24/2019 Sips & Science with Coral Restoration Foundation
- 9/27/2019 - 9/29/2019 20th Annual Take Stock in Children Backcountry Challenge
- 7/20/2019 REEF Citizen Science Saturday: Fish Identification Class and Dives
- 10/11/2019 - 10/12/2019 SoMo Marathon & Half Marathon
- 9/13/2019 - 9/15/2019 REEF's 10th Annual Upper Keys Lionfish Derby & Festival
- 7/17/2019 History of Diving Museum's Immerse Yourself! Free Lecture Series: Hyperbaric Medicine
- 7/27/2019 Volunteer for a Shoreline Cleanup at Long Key State Park
- 7/20/2019 Hemingway Days presents: Running of the Bulls
- 7/17/2019 Hemingway Days Presents “Voices, Places, Inspirations.”