The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 12/12/2022 The Tackle Box Monthly Fishing Seminar: Wahoo
- 12/31/2022 Boogie Into 2023 with Havana Jack's
- 12/31/2022 Bungalows Key Largo New Year's Eve Celebration
- 12/10/2022 The Flamingo Who Stole Christmas, Featuring The Grinch
- 12/3/2022 Faro Blanco Resort Lighting of the Lighthouse
- 12/31/2022 Ring in the New Year with Live band Exit Live at Gilbert's Resort
- 1/1/2023 New Year's Day Manatee Plunge at Postcard Inn's Beach
- 12/18/2022 Snowy Sunday Children's Concert at Key West Botanical Garden
- 12/3/2022 Surfrider Florida Keys Key West Beach Cleanup at Smathers Beach
- 12/10/2022 Boot Key Harbor Christmas Boat Parade
- 12/1/2022 - 12/3/2022 Tropic Cinema: Neil Young "Harvest Time"
- 12/1/2022 World AIDS Day Processional and Service at Key West AIDS Memorial
- 12/3/2022 Florida Keys History & Discovery Special Event: Redbone Gallery Show
- 12/2/2022 - 12/3/2022 Revival Roadshow at Sunset Pier
- 12/3/2022 Everglades National Park 75th Anniversary Celebration