The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 2/21/2020 Rams Head Production presents: Kool & the Gang, with The Village People
- 12/1/2019 World AIDS Day Service at the Key West AIDS Memorial
- 2/19/2020 - 2/23/2020 Fringe Theater presents: Desdemona
- 2/19/2020 History of Diving Museum: Immerse Yourself! Free Lecture Series
- 12/5/2019 - 12/7/2019 COAST is Clear Music & Arts Festival
- 1/8/2020 Keys History & Discovery Center presents: Winter Lecture Series
- 12/1/2019 Key West Theater presents: Max Weinberg
- 12/31/2019 - 1/1/2020 Sundowners Key Largo New Year's Eve Celebration
- 12/15/2019 Winter Wonderland at Crane Point Museum & Nature Center
- 12/31/2019 Isla Bella Beach Resort's New Year's Eve Dinner, Dancing & Celebration
- 1/15/2020 - 3/18/2020 History of Diving Museum presents: Dive Into Art: The Beauty of Recycling
- 12/4/2019 - 12/7/2019 Zonta’s Festival of Trees
- 11/27/2019 - 12/31/2019 Key West Holiday Fest
- 12/19/2019 - 12/21/2019 Key West Burlesque presents: Sugar Rum Cherry, A Burlesque Nutcracker
- 2/14/2020 Tennessee Williams Theater presents: Mandy Patinkin