The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 5/1/2020 - 5/3/2020 Marathon Offshore Bull and Cow Dolphin Tournament
- 6/24/2020 - 6/25/2020 IFC Captains Cup Dolphin Tournament
- 6/20/2020 - 6/21/2020 Eighth Annual VFW Fishing Tournament
- 6/15/2020 - 6/19/2020 57th Annual Gold Cup Tarpon Tournament
- 3/28/2020 39th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 17, 2021
- 6/6/2020 Sixth Annual Coralpalooza: Plant a Coral, Restore a Reef
- 3/22/2020 One Love Reggae Sunday
- 4/12/2020 Underwater Easter Egg Hunt
- 6/2/2020 - 6/6/2020 Fringe Theater presents: Five Lesbians Eating a Quiche
- 6/1/2020 - 6/5/2020 46th Annual Don Hawley Tarpon Fly Tournament
- 3/25/2020 Pop & Pour at The Perry, with Artist Jasmine Jones
- 4/4/2020 REEF presents: Eighth Annual Winter Lionfish Derby
- 5/21/2020 - 5/24/2020 Inaugural Key West Bourbon, Blues and BBQ Festival
- 2/23/2020 It's For the Birds Fundraiser to Benefit Key West Wildlife Center
- 2/27/2020 - 3/1/2020 Celebrity Artist Bill Mack to Appear in Key West