The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 7/3/2022 Independence Day Festivities
- 7/4/2022 Rotary Club of Key West Independence Day Fireworks
- 7/1/2022 Ocean Blue Pool Party to Benefit Reef Relief
- 7/1/2022 Swayzees July 4 Weekend Pool Party & Concert
- 9/8/2022 - 9/11/2022 Florida Keys Lionfish Derby and Festival
- 9/2/2022 - 9/6/2022 Mel Fisher Days Commemorates 400 Years of the Nuestra Señora de Atocha
- 8/26/2022 - 8/29/2022 Key West Whiskey Fest
- 6/17/2022 - 6/21/2022 Summer Solstice Plein Air with Susan Sugar
- 7/8/2022 - 7/9/2022 Caloosa Cove Dolphin Tournament
- 7/4/2022 Annual July 4 Parade and Fireworks
- 6/18/2022 Truman’s Tropical Fruit Festival
- 5/21/2022 - 5/22/2022 KEYS100 Ultra Marathon Race
- 6/18/2022 Florida Keys Tropical Fruit Fiesta
- 5/20/2022 Reef Relief Luau Fundraiser
- 5/17/2022 Celebrating the Spiegel Grove at 20: A Saga Too Strange Even for Hollywood!