The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 9/11/2021 Swim for Alligator Lighthouse
- 9/1/2021 - 9/5/2021 Womenfest Key West
- 10/27/2021 Fantasy Fest Pet Masquerade
- 10/23/2021 Stone Crab Claw Eating Contest
- 9/2/2021 - 9/6/2021 Key West Brewfest
- 8/11/2021 - 8/15/2021 Tropical Heat
- 10/14/2021 - 10/17/2021 Reef Fest 2021: An Annual Celebration of Marine Conservation
- 7/15/2021 Morada Way Arts & Cultural District presents: Third Thursday Art Walk
- 10/11/2021 - 10/13/2021 Islamorada All-Tackle Bonefish and Permit Championship
- 7/24/2021 Hemingway Days Caribbean Street Fair
- 9/24/2021 - 9/26/2021 Take Stock in Children Backcountry Challenge
- 9/17/2021 - 9/19/2021 Herman Lucerne Memorial Backcountry Fishing Championship
- 6/17/2021 Morada Way Art Walk
- 9/9/2021 - 9/12/2021 Florida Keys Lionfish Derby and Festival
- 6/10/2021 Raul Malo Live at San Carlos Institute