The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving, and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock at our tropical bed and breakfast in Key West, FL.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. At our bed and breakfast, lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 7/17/2021 - 7/18/2021 Inaugural Florida Keys Brew-BQ
- 4/19/2021 - 4/26/2021 Painting Boot Camp with Rick Worth
- 6/18/2021 Rams Head presents: Past II Present, A Toto Tribute Band
- 5/28/2021 Rams Head presents: Ana Popovic
- 6/1/2021 - 6/2/2021 Rams Head presents: The Allman Betts Band with Special Guests, The River Kittens
- 7/10/2021 37th Annual Underwater Music Festival
- 5/5/2021 - 5/9/2021 Key West Songwriters Festival
- 4/15/2021 South Florida Symphony String Quartet
- 5/23/2021 Rams Head presents: Sammy Hagar & The Circle at Coffee Butler Amphitheater
- 4/23/2021 - 4/25/2021 REEF Annual Earth Day Lionfish Derby
- 4/9/2021 April Coral Restoration Dive Trip
- 7/1/2021 - 7/5/2021 Key Lime Festival
- 4/11/2021 Key West Artisan Market: National Pet Day Edition!
- 4/15/2021 Key West Art & Historical Society's Distinguished Artist Series
- 3/24/2021 Sacred Space Key West presents: Mala Making Workshop