The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 3/12/2018 – 3/15/2018 March Merkin Invitational Permit Tournament
- 3/10/2018 – 3/17/2018 Third Annual FAVOR Outdoor Fest
- 3/10/2018 – 3/11/2018 Original Marathon Seafood Festival
- 2/17/2018 Garden Club of the Upper Keys presents: Garden Walk
- 2/7/2018 – 2/10/2018 Inaugural Mile 0 Fest Key West
- 2/1/2018 – 2/27/2018 Christopher Peterson’s EYECONS
- 3/7/2018 – 3/10/2018 Jimmy Johnson’s National Billfish Championship
- 2/17/2018 – 2/18/2018 GardenFest: The Green Market Place
- 3/3/2018 Conch Shell Blowing Contest
- 3/2/2018 – 3/4/2018 12th Annual Sombrero Beach Run
- 12/15/2017 – 12/16/2017 Marathon Community Theater presents Annual Holiday Show
- 12/9/2017 Marathon Community Theater presents: It’s a Wonderful Life
- 1/13/2018 – 1/15/2018 Island Boat Show
- 1/14/2018 Key West Half Marathon & 5k Run
- 2/28/2018 Sunset Green Event Lawn presents: Michael McDonald