The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 2/17/2018 Second Annual ALR Coral Head Music Festival
- 2/16/2018 – 2/17/2018 58th Annual Key West House & Garden Tour
- 11/15/2017 “Overseas to the Keys: Henry Flagler’s Overseas Railway” Exhibit During Curator-Led Tour
- 12/14/2017 South Florida Symphony presents a Soiree at Hemingway House
- 12/16/2017 South Florida Symphony presents: Mozart Meets Hemingway & Siudy Flamenco Concert
- 12/10/2017 The Studios of Key West presents: Kumbaya on the Island of Stock
- 12/14/2017 – 12/16/2017 Sugar Rum Cherry: A Burlesque Nutcracker
- 11/17/2017 Irma Benefit Concert featuring Norbert Leo Butz
- 2/5/2018 Florida Keys Concert Association presents: Evening of Opera Highlights
- 2/2/2018 – 2/3/2018 24th Annual Pigeon Key Art Festival
- 11/4/2017 – 11/11/2017 Bubbafest Bike Fest Tours
- 12/31/2017 Key West Dachshund Walk
- 11/21/2017 Tropic Cinema presents: “Down and Dirty: The Johnny Winter Story”
- 2/1/2018 – 2/3/2018 Cuda Bowl
- 2/1/2018 Key West Theater presents: Lorrie Morgan