The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 3/23/2019 Bubbles & Bids
- 3/29/2019 American Bombshells Concert
- 6/10/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Twice Told Tales
- 6/9/2019 Key West Concerts presents: Slightly Stoopid
- 3/27/2019 Trident True presents: Southernmost Veteran’s Tribute
- 5/24/2019 Key West Theater presents: David Crosby & Friends
- 5/22/2019 – 6/1/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Prime Time
- 5/9/2019 – 5/11/2019 13th Annual Mother’s Day Dolphin Tournament
- 2/23/2019 – 3/30/2019 Key West Burlesque presents: Backroom Burlesque
- 3/31/2019 BayJam 25
- 3/2/2019 The 4th Annual Smallest Parade in the Universe
- 3/15/2019 – 3/16/2019 5th Annual Run With Deer 5K Run/Walk
- 3/1/2019 17th Annual Habitat for Humanity of the Upper Keys Annual Cocktail Party
- 5/14/2019 – 6/1/2019 Waterfront Playhouse presents: Red Speedo
- 4/18/2019 – 4/20/2019 21st Annual Afro Roots World Music Festival Celebrates Women in World Music