The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 3/3/2018 Eighth Annual Vintage Everglades Day
- 5/17/2018 – 5/20/2018 Key Largo’s Original Music Festival
- 3/23/2018 Key West Theater presents: Three Dog Night
- 5/9/2018 – 5/13/2018 Key West Songwriters’ Festival
- 2/23/2018 – 2/24/2018 Key West Garden Club Gardens Tour
- 3/30/2018 – 3/31/2018 REEF Lionfish Derby for Divers presented by Whole Food Markets
- 2/8/2018 – 2/11/2018 Key West Photography Festival
- 3/2/2018 – 3/30/2018 Randy Roberts Live!
- 2/14/2018 Key West Theater presents: Max Weinberg’s Jukebox
- 3/4/2018 61st Annual Key Colony Beach Days
- 5/4/2018 – 5/6/2018 Nick Sheahan Dolphin Rodeo
- 5/4/2018 – 5/6/2018 Third Annual Papio Kinetic Sculpture Parade
- 5/4/2018 – 5/6/2018 Marathon Offshore Bull and Cow Dolphin Tournament
- 5/3/2018 – 5/26/2018 Waterfront Playhouse presents: The Legend of Georgia McBride
- 5/3/2018 – 5/19/2018 Marathon Community Theater presents: Making God Laugh