The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 1/18/2019 – 1/20/2019 7th Annual Baygrass Bluegrass Festival
- 4/13/2019 The Marathon Pentathlon – 2019
- 4/12/2019 – 4/14/2019 Redbone @ Large Sunrise/Sunset Celebrity Tarpon Tournament
- 1/11/2019 Wounded Warrior Project’s Soldier Ride
- 1/11/2019 – 3/30/2019 Key West Burlesque presents: Backroom Burlesque
- 1/19/2019 Salt Water Sportsman National Seminar Series
- 1/12/2019 Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride
- 2/23/2019 – 2/24/2019 54th Annual Old Island Days Art Festival
- 2/14/2019 36th Annual Wesley House Valentine’s Day Gala
- 4/6/2019 The Revivalists at the Key West Amphitheater
- 4/4/2019 – 4/7/2019 Key West Yoga & Wellness Fest
- 4/4/2019 Rams Head Productions presents: The Beach Boys
- 1/23/2019 – 2/2/2019 Studios of Key West presents: I’m Gonna Pray For You So Hard
- 1/5/2019 – 1/6/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Darius by Jean-Benoît Patricot
- 2/14/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Ben Rosenblum Trio