The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 7/16/2018 Retrospectacular’s Mid-Month Murder Mystery Mondays Dinner
- 6/18/2018 Retrospectacular’s Mid-Month Murder Mystery Mondays Dinner
- 6/16/2018 Speaker Series at Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden
- 6/7/2018 – 6/9/2018 Stock Island Film Festival
- 5/27/2018 27th Annual Schooner Wharf Minimal Regatta
- 7/4/2018 Rotary Club of Key West Annual Fireworks Show
- 5/19/2018 Native Plant Sale & Speaker Series at the Key West Tropical Forest
- 6/9/2018 Annual Ladies Dolphin Tournament
- 7/14/2018 – 7/15/2018 Marathon Marlin Tournament
- 7/12/2018 – 7/14/2018 Mel Fisher Days
- 7/19/2018 – 7/21/2018 Sloppy Joe’s 38th annual “Papa” Hemingway Look-Alike Contest
- 5/18/2018 – 5/19/2018 Harry S. Truman Legacy Symposium
- 7/17/2018 – 7/22/2018 Hemingway Days
- 5/4/2018 – 5/6/2018 Marathon Offshore Bull and Cow Dolphin Tournament
- 7/21/2018 26th Annual Hemingway 5K Sunset Run/Walk & Paddleboard Race