The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 1/19/2018 Key Largo Brew on the Bay
- 12/9/2017 Schooner Wharf Bar Annual Lighted Boat Parade
- 12/21/2017 – 12/31/2017 An Evening with Lillian Baxter- ALL NEW!
- 1/16/2018 Florida Keys Concert Association presents: Throwback
- 12/9/2017 Fourth Annual Parade of Paws and Holiday Bazaar
- 1/15/2018 Florida Keys Concert Association presents: Throwback
- 10/24/2017 Florida Keys Council of the Arts Culture Crawl
- 10/27/2017 – 10/29/2017 Flying Carrs Circus
- 11/12/2017 20th Annual Taste of the Islands
- 12/2/2017 – 12/3/2017 SoMo Marathon & Half Marathon
- 12/8/2017 – 12/10/2017 Inaugural Southernmost Spirits Festival
- 1/13/2018 – 1/14/2018 13th Annual Florida Keys Seafood Festival
- 1/13/2018 35th Annual Art Under The Oaks
- 1/12/2018 – 1/14/2018 Sixth Annual Baygrass Bluegrass Festival
- 12/7/2017 Key Largo Chamber of Commerce’s 36th Annual Cook-Off