The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 3/15/2019 – 3/16/2019 5th Annual Run With Deer 5K Run/Walk
- 3/1/2019 17th Annual Habitat for Humanity of the Upper Keys Annual Cocktail Party
- 5/14/2019 – 6/1/2019 Waterfront Playhouse presents: Red Speedo
- 4/18/2019 – 4/20/2019 21st Annual Afro Roots World Music Festival Celebrates Women in World Music
- 3/1/2019 – 3/31/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Tom Majors, Tribute to Wood
- 3/5/2019 – 3/16/2019 Alligator Alley: A New Play by Michael Marrero
- 3/9/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Laughter in the Time of Cholera, An Evening with Dave Barry, Mike Peters and Mike Luckovich
- 4/3/2019 Studios of Key West presents: An Evening of Storytelling with Diana Nyad
- 3/31/2019 – 4/1/2019 Key West Art & Historical Society presents: Underwater, Two One-Act Plays by Tennessee Williams
- 3/2/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Artist Studio Tours
- 2/21/2019 Studios of Key West presents: Annual Starlight Ball
- 3/18/2019 Full Moon Kayak Excursion with Florida Keys Wlidlife Society
- 4/10/2019 Night Ranger at the Key West Theater
- 5/9/2019 – 5/25/2019 Marathon Community Theater presents: Making God Laugh
- 2/15/2019 WLRN Public Radio Presents: A Special Evening with Joshua Johnson, NPR Host of 1A