The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 4/14/2018 37th Annual Seven Mile Bridge Run
- 2/24/2018 – 2/25/2018 Rotary Gigantic Nautical Flea Market
- 1/13/2018 Key West Classic Regatta aboard Schooner America 2.0
- 1/22/2018 Friends of the Library series presents: Edmund White
- 2/14/2018 Champagne & Aphrodisiacs Valentine’s Day Sail
- 4/8/2018 BayJam 24
- 4/7/2018 Third Annual Putts for Paws Golf Tournament
- 2/2/2018 – 2/4/2018 Swamp Guides Ball
- 1/21/2018 South Florida Symphony presents: Martha Graham’s Dance of Life
- 2/2/2018 – 2/4/2018 Civil War Heritage Days Festival
- 3/8/2018 – 3/25/2018 Art Guild of the Purple Isles presents: 52nd Annual Members’ Judged Show
- 1/27/2018 – 1/28/2018 33rd Annual Key West Craft Show
- 2/24/2018 – 2/25/2018 53rd Annual Old Island Days Art Festival
- 1/23/2018 – 2/17/2018 Red Barn Theater presents: 20th Century Blues
- 2/26/2018 – 3/10/2018 Red Barn Theater presents: Always … Patsy Cline