The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 2/13/2019 Anne McKee Fine Art Auction
- 12/14/2018 Marathon Lighted Bike Ride
- 3/7/2019 Rams Head Productions presents: 10,000 Maniacs
- 12/6/2018 Sixth Annual POSH Event
- 12/15/2018 Rudolph Red Nose Run
- 12/15/2018 Keys Community Concert Band Holiday Suite Treats Concert
- 12/14/2018 – 12/21/2018 Chief Peachy-Poo’s Holiday Revue
- 12/15/2018 Maser Gardener Speaker Series at Key West Botanical Garden
- 12/7/2018 First Friday MM 104 Block Party
- 12/7/2018 – 12/22/2018 Conch Tour Train Holiday Lights Tours
- 12/7/2018 Rams Head Productions presents: Paula Poundstone
- 12/7/2018 – 12/16/2018 Nutcracker Key West
- 12/13/2018 – 1/6/2019 Waterfront Playhouse presents: Peter and the Star Catcher
- 12/9/2018 – 12/22/2018 Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Lights and Sights Tours
- 12/8/2018 – 12/9/2018 Fourth Annual Islamorada Half Marathon and 10K