The island city of Key West is the ultimate tropical destination. For adventure seekers, there is world-class fishing, diving and watersports. For foodies, there are top-rated restaurants serving fresh, local seafood and mixing cool, refreshing drinks. There are numerous art galleries, museums and historic neighborhoods for your exploration. Or, if you are looking to unwind, you can spend your days doing nothing more than swaying in a hammock.
Our Key West guest house is adjacent to the Southernmost Point in the Continental United States, so you can visit this must-see spot upon arrival. The Southernmost Point Guest House is located on the quiet end of Duval Street, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful stay that is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The famed Duval Street is a mile-long street with the Gulf of Mexico at the north end and the Atlantic Ocean at the south end. Between the two bodies of water is a fascinating street with outdoor dining, historic bars, shopping and live entertainment at all hours of the day. Start happy hour in our lush gardens, and let your evenings take shape from there.
In our island paradise, you can fill your days with as much or as little as you desire. If rest and relaxation are on the itinerary, you’ve come to the right place. Our breezy porches are calling. Lounge or take a dip in our pool-size Jacuzzi, or just hang out in our hammocks and take in the island life!
Events in Key West
Event calendar provided with the courtesy of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council.
- 6/16/2018 Swim Around Key West
- 6/15/2018 – 6/17/2018 Third Annual Guitar Festival
- 6/13/2018 – 6/15/2018 41st Annual Ladies Tarpon Fly Tournament
- 3/18/2018 Free Concert on the Beach: Pato Banton
- 5/17/2018 Styx and Blue Oyster Cult at Key West Amphitheater
- 6/9/2018 Sixth Annual VFW Fishing Tournament
- 4/14/2018 Mote’s 8th Annual Ocean Fest: A Community Celebration
- 4/14/2018 – 4/18/2018 Shrimp Road Seafood & Craft Beer Festival
- 6/6/2018 – 6/10/2018 Key West Pride
- 6/2/2018 Battle in the Bay Dragon Boat Festival
- 3/9/2018 – 3/10/2018 Plein Air Key West
- 3/21/2018 – 12/17/2018 History of Diving Museum presents: Immerse Yourself Free Speaker Series
- 6/1/2018 – 6/3/2018 Fourth Annual Skippers Dolphin Tournament
- 6/1/2018 – 6/3/2018 Original Big Pine & Lower Keys Dolphin Tournament
- 3/10/2018 Food Trucks in Paradise 2018